Tasks is a web-based hierarchical task manager. Features:
- Fully internationalized.
- Scheduling due dates and associating URLs with tasks.
- iCalendar of your tasks (scheduled tasks can go into the calendar or task list).
- Full mobile version for easy access with a PDA.
An On-line Demo and a 21 day Free Trial are available on the web site. Tasks requires PHP and MySQL.
What's new in this version:
Version 2.7 of Tasks adds some often requested enhancements, the big one is tagging! Now you can create ad-hoc task lists, use your favorite Getting Things Done (GTD) labels and contexts as tags, and pull together tasks from different task hierarchies. Tagging has been fully integrated into Tasks:
- Per Tag iCalendars. Each tag has its own iCalendar.
- Per Tag RSS Feeds. Each tag has its own RSS feed.
- Browsing by Tag. View lists of tasks by tag.
- Searching by Tag. Use tags as advanced search criteria. Combine them with other task properties for powerful searches.
- Tag Auto-Complete. No need to about typos polluting your tags.
Additional enhancements include:
- Font Size Preference. Your choice - easy reading or more on the screen.
- Recurring Task Icon. Easily identify your recurring tasks.
- Internationalized. Available immediately in 3 languages: English, French and Norwegian, with more coming soon.
. Follow the link and free download Tasks