About Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds: Clone Campaigns
Looking to expand your Star Wars universe? Well, the search is over because the battlefield just got bigger! Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds: Clone Campaigns, the explosive expansion pack to Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds, allows you to choose to play as the breakaway Confederacy of Independent Systems or the Galactic Republic in 14 missions based around characters, vehicles and locations from Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones.
Galactic Battlegrounds Demo (1.1)
Download from MacGameFiles (64.6MB)
- Conquer Planets With Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds
- One if By Tauntaun, Two if By TIE Fighter: Star Wars Clone Campaigns Arrives
Whats New in this Version
- Fixed issue where you could not play a game if you had a hard drive named "Data".
- Fixed issue with Jaguar on some systems where it would fail to pick a valid DrawSprocket context and not launch, or would default to the wrong monitor leaving you with a black screen. It is recommended that you delete the file "SWGB Preferences" or "SWGBCC Preferences" in System Folder->Preferences (or ~/Library/Preferences on OSX).
- Monitor picking dialog now has proper theme background.
- Many more enhancements. Follow the link and free download Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds: Clone Campaigns 1.1.1