MozoDojo is a photo-mosaic creator. You give it a model image and an image database, and it tries to build a mosaic looking like the model image by picking up the tiles in the database. The image database may be a simple folder, an iPhoto album, a sequence, a bunch of CD covers from iTunes, or a Delicious Library shelf. MozoDojo is free for personal use.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed compatibility with MacOS 10.5 Leopard;
- Fixed a problem when loading documents;
- Fixed a problem when modifying the paths to iPhoto, iTunes or Delicious Library;
- Added compatibility with iPhoto'08;
- Better compatibility with iTunes when this one is already launched (thanks to EyeTunes);
- Added compatibility with Delicious Library 2 to make it an image bank;
- Improved performance of the "Selecting" step;
- The mosaic could have a number of tiles slightly different form the grid;
- Better text/xml export;
- Improved launch time.
. Follow the link and free download MozoDojo