The proxy offline browser archives all websites you have visited online. Offline too each page is available with its URL. There is no difference between surfing the internet and surfing the archive. You can even use your bookmarks and favorites list offline without any changes. When online the utility updates your cached web pages and adds new pages automatically. This feature distinguishes it from others.
Reduces the cost of web time, the work and pressure of knowing what to save, and the necessity for repeating browsing sessions looking for something that was missed. You can access the information needed whether or not the server or dial-up is available. The reliability is increased with that. Mobile users have the flexibility of accessing information from the web without having to worry about expensive access points. With the MM3-WebAssistant you get a more easy and effective use of the internet.
- All web sites visited are archived.
- There is no difference between on- and off-line mode for the user.
- Links to resources of cache archives are marked for quick navigation.
- Highlighting the changes between HTML pages in internet and archive.
- Quick search in the archives with marking the search words in the pages.
- Hierarchical archive structure represents a mirror of every web site.
- Interactive navigation and display of the hierarchical archive structure.
- Topic-specific archiving of web pages is supported.
- Filtration of unwanted contents.
- The proxy server caches the domain and IP address (DNS) and supports the protocols HTTP, HTTPS and FTP.
- Available on many platforms by use of Java[TM] technology.
- Exchange of archives between platforms is possible as well.
Supplied with a detailed manual, a simple and completely comprehensive installation and deinstallation.
The reader is an ideal addition to every browser! . Follow the link and free download MM3-WebAssistant Pro