About Life Balance
Coaching software that provides a
dynamically ordered To Do List driven by the importance of
your goals, your desired allocation of time and effort,
and feedback from what you get done each day.
Some of the benefits of using Life Balance that set it
apart from most to-do list software are:
- The Outline keeps home, work and leisure tasks organized.
- To Do List automatically sorts and filters tasks by
importance, deadlines and location.
- Pie charts provide immediate visual feedback on how you
are spending your time and effort.
- Unique "balance" feature adjusts the order of the To Do
List to keep you on track.
- Routine tasks can be scheduled either as calendar events
or by flexible interval.
- Importance settings make it easy to reprioritize tasks
or entire projects quickly.
- Macintosh and Windows conduits provide complete two-way
synchronization between the Desktop and Mobile editions.
Professional Reviews and Awards: Stewart Brand in Kevin Kelly s Cool Tools
Jeff Porten in TidBITS
Whats New in this Version
- Foreign character set support during HotSync
- Updated documentation including weekly
- planning advice, and additional
- notes and tips
Life Balance v 3.2.5 is a free update to v 3.2.4 and is
recommended for all Life Balance users who have 3.x
licenses. See the Llamgraphics web site for a complete
version history. Follow the link and free download Life Balance 3.2.5