This application places Network information for AirPort Extreme, and built-in Ethernet, as well as System information on your desktop. Very useful for administrators to gather system information.
- Network information - Internal IP address, external IP address, broadcast address, subnet mask, DNS Servers, Wireless network name, AirPort and Ethernet MAC addresses, wireless channel, Wireless card type, and wireless firmware version.
- System Information - Mac OS X Version, Darwin version, processor name, CPU Speed, CPU Usage, machine serial number, Computer type, Built in RAM usage, disk usage, battery information, users who have accounts on your system, and application info.
- Tasks: Repair disk permissions, edit contab, Quit the Finder, and open URL's.
- Direct access to commonly used utilities such as: Activity Monitor, Disk Utility, Console, Terminal, NetInfo Manager, Network Utility, AirPort Setup Assistant, AirPort Admin Utility, Internet Connect, Software Update and System Preferences.
- Mac OS X Fun: ExposÃ© Blob, minimize window to Dock animation "Suck"
What's new in this version:
- Now includes iTattle mini which displays RAM info, battery level, OS Version, and Internal IP address.
- Reduced startup time by having network status load when the main window opens
- Addition of "Mac Maintenance and Cleaning" menu item in the "Tasks" menu. This repairs permissions, updates prebindings, deletes system caches, and runs the daily, weekly and monthly maintenance scripts in one shot. Handy if your Mac is in need of a little cleaning and you're behind on your maintenance.
- Information in the main window is now updated every 60 seconds.
- Addition of a window which displays key combinations at startup. Follow the link and free download iTattle